Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Alaska Book...

I've been doing some scrapbooking at night and finally finished my Alaska scrapbook! Although I didn't scrap the 1,879 pictures that I took, I still scrapped nearly 200. I have looked through it about 10 times already. I really love the layout of the book. Below is just a glimpse of one of the Deadliest Catch pages.

This is one of my most favorite things ever. Roxanne took screenshots from the Vancouver webcam as the ship pulled out of port. She put commentary to each of the pictures. I printed out each picture and put her commentary at the front. I cried like a baby when I put this page together because the pictures are absolutely priceless!!

I'm working on another fun project right now. I'll try to get it posted within a day or so.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

how nice!!! I am blushing that i did something creative : )