Sunday, May 02, 2010

I *heart* Kathy Griffin!!

Mike and I went to see Kathy Griffin last night at the Tennessee Theater in downtown Knoxville. Oh my goodness does this lady deliver a show!! I am hopelessly addicted to her "My Life on the D-List" show on Bravo and had been watching her website waiting for her to come to Knoxville. We heard the show was being taped for Bravo TV...and it was confirmed when we saw this....

So the show on Bravo is going to air on June 8th. Mike and I were sitting in the 8th row in the center of the theater and Mike said he saw the cameras trained in our general direction most of the night. I think I'm going to have a small party here at the house on June 8th to celebrate and see if we're on TV.

We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show, but you know that didn't *really* stop me. I didn't take pictures during the show but at the end when she came back on stage for a second bow I had to snap a picture. I'm short, those in front of me are tall, but I still got a pretty good picture of her.

I just love her. I only wish I'd had the opportunity to meet her. Mike and I stalked the back of the theater for about 30 minutes hoping to catch a glimpse of her, maybe get a photo taken, etc. Alas, it was not to be. Kathy, thanks for coming to Knoxville and giving a superb show at the corner of "Church and Gay!" Love, love you girl!!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

seriously, are you ever bored? I swear if you were in the middle of the ocean you would find a new concert, a top scrapbooking store and a new cooking class.!!! Man!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Tracy said...

I am envious I love her. She is so funny. Love My life on the D-List.

Now don't be shy, leave my some love when you drop by my blog, I thrive on it.

Oh I just figured out how to be a follower on your blog, I was looking down the side Duh.