Sunday, May 16, 2010

Puttin' the Creep in the Creeper Trail...

Two weeks ago my group of friends decided to ride the Virginia Creeper trail. This is a 17 mile bikeride downhill almost all of the way. There are no sections where you are going uphill but a couple where you are riding nearly flat. Below is my group of friends. From left to right: Miles, Victoria, Me, Mike, Paul, and Jackie.

The ride was great! We laughed and joked the whole way. Once I even fell off my bike while trying to get ON my bike. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stand up. The trail is supposed to take about 3 1/2 hours to ride but we took nearly 5 1/2 hours because of all of our antics.

That's me....ridin' the trail....wheeee!!!!
We're going to go back in October when the leaves are changing colors...can't wait!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like you had a blast. This sounds like so much fun. Especially the downhill part teehee.

Roxanne said...

Love the pictures...now we have to go!!