Sunday, July 11, 2010

Europe Day 2 1/2 and 3: Dinner on the Seine & The Louvre!

I decided to take one of the dinner cruises along the Seine. I had heard they were fabulous and I was not disappointed. For one person I was given a full bottle of champagne, a full bottle of white wine (my choice), appetizers, dinner, dessert and the cruise. I loved the cruise and although expensive would highly recommend it to everyone.

The next morning we headed to the Louvre! I love this picture of me in front of the famous pyramid and fountain.

How could you go to the Louvre and not see the Mona Lisa?? There she is, right behind me in the photo. The Louvre is huge. I think it would take at least 3-4 days to go through and see everything. There really is that much stuff there. I also saw the Venus de Milo...absolutely stunningly beautiful!

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I need to revisit Paris. I went when it was SO hot and it just put a damper on things. I did love the sights though and would love to spend an entire DAY in the Louvre!