Monday, October 11, 2010

Abbey Road!

Here I am at the famous zebra-striped crosswalk where the Beatles crossed for the cover of Abbey Road. The crowd you see behind me stands in front of the Abbey Road Studios where the Beatles recorded the album. This is a DANGEROUS intersection as there is no stop sign/light to stop the traffic. Several people were almost hit because the traffic was moving along quickly and the pedestrians were being idiots. Anyway, I had to wait for about 10 minutes until it was my turn as many people were trying to get their photos and had no idea there was a que.

And here I am....crossing the road!

These white posts in front of the Abbey Road Studios are covered in graffiti. I took pictures of a lot of it but I liked this post the best.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

How fun is this. I wonder how many people have walked this street just for this picture?
Sooo cool

Elizabeth - Flourish in Progress said...

So cool! I've ALWAYS wanted to do this!

ps. thanks for commenting for charity!