Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crafting...

I think that one of the biggest mistakes I made when moving here was to not bring any of my scrapbooking supplies. I have missed it so much, and because I don't have my supplies with me then I don't feel like taking loads of pictures because I can't scrapbook them. So, now that I've rented out my house I think I will bring some of my supplies back up with me after my Knoxville visit next month. I already feel happy knowing some of my stuff will be coming with me.

I have been looking at some bracelets online and decided to buy some of the supplies to make a few for myself. Here's the stuff I bought...


And here is one of the bracelets I am going to try to copy. I found the instructions online and it doesn't seem too intimidating.
Now I wish I had my little card table to set up in my living room. I always love crafting in front of the television. Having Food Network, Cooking Channel, or HGTV in the background while crafting is such a happy thing!!

Seriously, I'm already feeling better!
Namaste.

No comments: