Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Day...

Today is Valentine's Day and I bought something really nice for myself.  I started off with two homemade truffles - Mayan Spice and Raspberry.  I will have them after dinner tonight.  I also bought myself a beautiful glass heart pendant.  It makes me so happy!!  I love, love, LOVE heart jewelry!


When Allison came in to work today she had a Valentine's Day present for me from her daughter, Maddy.  Maddy made me this beautiful heart, which I hung on my office door.


Inside was a cute card and homemade dinosaur cookies!!  How perfect are dinosaur cookies for me?!?!  These made me so happy.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

1 comment:

Beauty and the Scientist said...

It's nice that you treated yourself, homemade truffles sound yummy :)