Sunday, March 18, 2012

Northeastern GSA

Today I presented my poster at Northeastern GSA.  I think it went rather well.  This was the first time I'd done a poster without having someone nearby that was an advisor.  It felt a bit weird...haha.  As I was standing there thinking about my research I realized that I could take what I'd done here and take it a step further...and then....VOILA!!  I have my 2012 annual GSA topic!!  Woohoo!!  I've been sweating trying to come up with some idea to present at GSA, especially since this next one is really important to me.  All of my friends will be there and I think I really need to get reconnected with them.  It feels so odd to be so far away.

Back to GSA tomorrow.  Allison's student is presenting and there are some geoscience education talks that I want to go to.

Namaste.

No comments: