Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thrift Store Finds...

I am on the last book in my stash so I decided it was time to head to the thrift store to pick up a few more.  Boy oh boy, did I score!!  I ended up getting seven new books, many of which are on my "To Read" list.  I picked up the following:
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • A Prayer for Owen Meaney
  • Magic Hour
  • Giving up on Ordinary
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Snow Falling on Cedars
  • The Geography of Bliss
These should keep me occupied for a little while.  I like to read a little bit every night before I go to bed.  I need to start devoting more time to my reading though.  Now that school is out for the summer I am going to try to add at least one hour of reading to my day.

I also picked up a new globe!!  I was so excited when I saw it on the shelf.  How can you pass up something so gorgeous when it was only $5.99! I *heart* it!!

Namaste.

No comments: