Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday Presents!

I got the best package from William and Tiffany for my birthday!  William knows how much I love British candy, so he sent me a package with some of my favorites.  I still have one package of the buttons left.  I am hoarding those!  Tiffany picked out the bacon candy.  It's a little different.  Reminds me of a mint candy without the mint but with a bit of smokieness.  It's not half bad.

I laughed, I got sad, when I read "All my friends are dead"....such a cool book.
They also bought me a mini dinosaur dig present.  I'll post pictures of my adventures soon.
Love, love my presents!!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

First off, Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a lovely day!

Secondly, how fun is that present? I am jealous of all that fun candy!

Rene said...

Thank you, Lisa! It's been a great birthday. I'm having to hoard the British candy in the freezer in case of emergency...haha.