Sunday, July 07, 2013

A new journey...

With education comes wisdom and self-sufficiency.  I embark upon this new journey to better myself, to seek greater happiness, and become even more self-sustaining.  I'll be updating my blog daily with new posts about things that make me happy and inspire me.  Bear with me while I iron out a few of the details, but for now my ideas are as follows:

Monday - Make-it Monday (recipe day)
Tuesday - Tutorial day
Wednesday -Weigh-in Wednesday (I do the 5:2 intermittent fasting)
Thursday - Craft Day
Friday - Pinterest Day (where I try something I've pinned on Pinterest)
Saturday - Miscellaneous
Sunday - Thoughts for the Journey

I hope you'll join me along the way.
Namaste.

1 comment:

Beauty and the Scientist said...

I look forward to your journey and thank you for sharing :)