Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Current Favorite Author...


I am an avid reader.  Just look to the left over there and you'll see the list of books I've been reading for the past few years.  I read a lot at work (technical geological papers) so when I come home I want to just read fluff, although sometimes I do choose to read something scientific just for fun.  One day I was searching online for the term "Hot Flash" (best not to ask why...haha) and this author, Nancy Thayer, popped up.  She's written a series of books called the Hot Flash Club.  Intrigued, I went to the library the next day and picked up two of the Hot Flash novels.  I was almost instantaneously hooked!  So far I've read the first two and have the third (in a series of four) on order from the library. 

In the meantime I picked up a few more of her novels.  Yesterday I finished "Moon Shell Beach".  It's a lovely book about friends that drift apart and come back together after changes in their lives.  LOVED IT!!

Today on the way home from school I picked up two more of Nancy's novels.  Set in Nantucket, these easy beach reads will definitely fill the bill.  Can't wait to dive into them tonight.

What are you reading lately?
Namaste.

No comments: