Monday, August 19, 2013

Fat Girl Still Running...


Yep, I'm still running.  Today I completed Week 3 run 1 of the C25K running plan.  I actually did it!!  This week we run for 90 seconds, walk for 90 seconds, run for 3 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, repeat.  I have no idea how, but I actually completed it.  I find that I'm not as winded at the end of the run as I was when I started.  I feel like I could go back to week 1 now and say "this is so easy" when, in fact, it was very, VERY difficult for me during week 1.  I hope my success continues.  My goal is the Color Run in November!

I bought a new pair of running shoes...by Orthaheel.  They hurt my feet and are not doing well for the plantar fascitis.  Tonight I can barely walk because my heel hurts so bad.  Anyway, I think I'm going to have to revert back to my old running shoes with the inserts.   At least I could walk around somewhat pain-free after I got home.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Beauty and the Scientist said...

You go girl!!!!!! Although I am not a fan of running I always admire those who take on the challenge :)