Saturday, July 12, 2014

Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands!


I've booked my vacation for next year!  I'm going to Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands!!  I'm very excited about this trip because these two places are on my bucket list.  I will be leaving next July for this lovely 2 week vacation.  The other cool thing about this trip is that I have never been in the southern hemisphere.  I'm putting a counter on my page here so that I can keep track of how many days until I leave.

There are so many things that I want to get before I go....a travel guide, some of those traveling packs for my suitcase, a better set of luggage, some new active clothes, a waterproof camera, and a few other little things that I think will make my trip much easier and more fun.


So excited!
Namaste!!

No comments: