Saturday, December 27, 2014

Birchbox December 2014

Hello All,

I wanted to share my December Birchbox with you.  Overall I'm pretty pleased with this box. 

The first item was the RUSK Texture Spray.  I like this product a lot.  It smells really nice and holds my hair well.  The only drawback is how forcefully the product comes out of the can!  It actually messes up my hair as I spray it on.  Small issue, but irritating.

Next was the Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox Beauty Balm.  It goes on smoothly and provides a nice base for my makeup.  I like this product very much and will continue to purchase.

The red item is the Acure Organics Lip Lush in the shade Shmexy.  This is a typical lip gloss but it's got a really funny chemical scent to it.  Overall, not impressed.

The Mirenesse iCurl 24Hr Mascara has not been opened.  I have SO MANY mascaras and black eyeliners that I still have yet to get to.  However, folks on youtube seem to like this product and the wand, which is a slightly bent shape to mimic the shape of the eyelashes.

Finally, I received the SeaRX Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream.  This sample barely had any product in it for being such a large tube.  Seriously, it wasn't even 1/4 full.  It was too small of a sample to really make any assessment about its claim to reduce wrinkles.  Note to companies that provide samples for these boxes:  give us enough stuff to work with!

Overall, not a bad box.
Namaste.

No comments: