Sunday, December 21, 2014

influenster FrostyVoxBox


I am SO EXCITED to have been selected to receive one of the new influenster VoxBoxes!  Above is a picture of the items in my box.  I received (complementary to try them out):

-ecotools hairbrush
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner
-Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
-McCormick Gourmet Thyme
-NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
-Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
-Red Vines Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry
-Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane® Holiday Herbal Tea

My first review is on the Red Vines Fruit Vines Bites - I took these to the movies yesterday and they are absolutely delicious!  They are very flavorful and the texture is soft, which I love because hard licorice is just gross.  I give these two thumbs up!  I'd definitely buy them again.

Tomorrow I'll tell you how I used the thyme.

Namaste.

No comments: