Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dessange California Blonde...


I am soooo excited!!  I received a new Influenster box the other day and it contained full-sized products from the Dessange California Blonde line.  I wanted to do a blog post with my initial ideas about the products.  I've been trying the shampoo and conditioner over the past couple of days and I have a few thoughts...

1.  The smell on this combination is absolutely fabulous.  It's not too heavy a scent, nor too light.  I could smell this forever.

2.  The shampoo is thick and lathers really well.  Just a small quarter-sized dollop is perfect for my hair length.

3.  The conditioner is thinner, which is nice.  It definitely does NOT weight down my hair.  That's a great thing.

I have not tried the color corrector yet.  I am waiting until I see my colorist this weekend to make sure it won't do anything to my current color.  I'll update once I talk with her.

Overall, I am highly impressed with this line.  I'll post again after I've used this product for more than just a few days.

Namaste.

Note:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments: