Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Love This Shampoo...


It's been a week since I received these hair care items from @Influenster.  I've been using them faithfully every morning and I can really see a difference in my hair consistency.  It feels so much smoother and silkier already!  Even my colorist made comments about how nice my hair felt and she thought my color was holding better than she'd seen it do so before.  I simply wash my hair then let the conditioner sit on my hair when I shower.  I rinse off at the end.  That's it.  I can definitely feel a difference when I blow dry, too. 

I would highly recommend this product.   It's available at Target and I think I'll probably be buying this in the future.  You can also check it out at @DessangeParis and @Influenster

Namaste.

Notice:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments: